Friday, October 08, 2004

John Kerry's Position on Dealing With Foreign Leaders

I got a big laugh out of this picture and the caption contest on Captain's Quarters and so I thought I would share my entry with all fifteen of my readers. Enjoy!



I want all of America to know that John Kerry has a plan to get our allies, France and Germany, behind us! And my plan is better than the president's! I will reach out to other countries and be more sensitive to their needs and concerns! I understand what other countries are looking for in a relationship with America, and I know foreign leaders like Jacques Chirac and Gerhard Schroeder prefer my position to that of the current administration. I ask the voters to look at my position, and compare it to the president's, and they will see why my position is preferred by the rest of the world! If you agree, if you believe that my position is the proper one for America, then vote for John Kerry!

No comments: